|Joining the story|
This guide explains how to properly edit wiki articles.
Basic information: Edit
To create a new page click the "Create page" icon in the upper right corner of the screen, or follow a red link.
Pages must be named after the character's full name.
Images uploaded to the wiki should be categorized too. All image-categories will be shown on the overall image-category.
- Category:User images - for anything related to the user profile pages, like avatars.
- Category:Achievement images - for the artwork of the achievement point awards.
- Category:Character Portraits - for portraits of characters used on their character-pages.
- Category:Object Images - for portraits of objects used on their object-pages.
- Category:Location images - for images of locations in the roleplay.
- Category:Event images - for images showing an event or scene.
- Category:Wikia images - for images used on the wiki solely to enhance the browsing experience.
- Category:Icons - for images used as character icons in the character galleries.
- Category:Pictures - for picture files themselves.
- Category:Real pictures - for use on the satire pages.