Before Chapter 1 Edit
- Lars Løkke Rasmussen began working for Shrek's Kingdom as jailor of the Pancake Prison, commanding the Junkbot-guards and handling the prisoners how he pleased. At some point members of the resistance - Palesting, Jes Dorph, Channing Tatum, Grethe and Am'ar Kardos became his prisoners, but Palesting was moved to a more secure prison.
- Pic 02: The Pancake Prison Breakout
- The new leader of the resistance, Neptimir Putin, issued a rescue mission with Harry Potter and the Snowman providing Rasmussen's prisoners with axes to fight their way through his Junkbots. Channing Tatum beat up Lars, and they kidnapped him when escaping Shrek's Kingdom.
Description in Details: Edit
Lars Løkke Rasmussen is a plumb middle-aged human with dark short hair. He wears a yellow shirt, green tie and black suit. He lost several teeth after Channing Tatum's assault. In his right hand is a flask of tuborg beer.
Powers and abilities:
Relations to Objects, Locations and other Characters: Edit
- Tuborg - He occasionally drinks it.
- Pancake Prison - He is in charge of the facility.
- Shrek III - King.
- Junkbots - Robots under his command.
- Palesting - Enemy, former prisoner who was moved to another prison.
- Channing Tatum - Enemy, prisoner of his who beat up and kidnapped Lars.
- Jes Dorph - Enemy, prisoner of his escaping with Neptimir.
- Am'ar Kardos - Enemy, prisoner of his escaping with Neptimir.
- Grethe - Enemy, prisoner of his escaping with Neptimir.
- Neptimir Putin - Enemy.
- Harry Potter - Enemy.
- Snowman - Enemy.
Featured in: Edit
Trivia and Notes: Edit
- In the real world, Lars Løkke Rasmussen is the prime minister of Denmark and leader of the centre-right liberal party Venstre. Needless to say, his persona in the OddRealm Adventures, differ quite a lot from his real one.