Before Chapter 1 Edit
- Vladimir Putin was born son of the King of the Sea, Neptimir Putin, but at one point went against his father's ways and joined Shrek's Kingdom becoming a special agent under Donkey's command.
- Pic 02: The Pancake Prison Breakout
- When Donkey and his Dick Agents were assaulted by the Homiesexual, Tharesa and Kemleesha of the resistance, Donkey called in Putin to hunt them down. He chased after their vessel on his Plungus 3000, soon reaching the Pancake Prison.
Description in Details: Edit
Vladimir Putin is a muscular middle-aged human with blonde short hair. He is bare-chested and wears a silver cross necklace, a leather glove, a silver watch and the typical armband of the military forces in Shrek's Kingdom around his right arm. He carries a hunting rifle and a hunting knife is strapped to his military pants, which are tucked into big sand-brown military boots.
Serious, lacks emotions, a cold killer.
Powers and abilities:
Relations to Objects, Locations and other Characters: Edit
- Plungus 3000 - His transportation device.
- Shrek III - King.
- Donkey - Commander.
- Dick Agents - colleagues.
- Palesting - Enemy.
- Neptimir Putin - Father, enemy.
- Homiesexual - Enemy.
- Tharesa - Enemy.
- Kemleesha - Enemy.
- Johal Nikolas Oddam - Enemy.
Featured in: Edit
Trivia and Notes: Edit
- In the real world, Vladimir Putin is the president of Russia.
- The facebook-comment in which he was requested by Therese Thres Lauridsen was a collection of several requests: "En topløs putin der jagter hippier. Måske et knækket eiffeltårn? Zombier i en skilift og gamle mennesker på skateboards (gerne med stokke/rolatorer)", which means "A topless Putin hunting hippies. Maybe a broken Eiffel tower? Zombies in a ski-lift and old people on skateboards (preferably with canes/rolators)".